(for all faiths) Looking at the STORIES only, do you prefer the OT or the NT?

I've been talking religion with various people, can't you tell? =)

I like the OT more because it's more epic. Sorta like an action/adventure movie.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like both :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I like the OT because I'm a history buff and there is a lot of history there.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• OT!
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 8:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My favorite stories come from the OT, so I guess thats the one I like the best LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Old Testament.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• OT
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Old Testament...specifically Exodus. The Moses story, plagues, and exodus have always fascinated me.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• definitely OT! theres just so much in it! Judges is my favorite: sex, violence, woman empowerment haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The NT....here's the reason why...God spoke to us last by the example left behind by his Son...the OT was to prepare God's ppl for the coming of Christ....in the NT Christ was revealed, the hope, the love, the forgiveness. Christ came to take away the sin of the world...the OT sacrifices resembled the work and purpose of the life of Christ. Just like the sin of our past is to be left behind with the revelation of Christ...so is the OT way of life. Christ brough the new way which would be forever and enduring....or else there never would have been a New Testament.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Well, in a story sense I think the OT is more exciting. Plagues, incest... it's all in there! In terms of message, I prefer the NT though.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009