I need advice please!

I don't know how to start this... I was prego a year ago with twins. I was 3 months prego and I had a miscarriage. When I was pregnant at the time, my due date was sept 4th. Right now Im feeling blue bcuz in a couple of days, if they was here, they would have been a year old in a couple of days from now. I know its only been a year but my heart still hurts since the miscarriage. My boyfriend has been helping me move on with the whole thing, but it still hurts me, it is still in my heart, what can I do? Please help with advice or opinions. Thanks.

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Miscarriages are really hard to deal with. So far I have had 4 of them (I am going through one right now). I have found that talking about it to other people works for me. About 2 months ago I started going to counseling and it is helping. I am not sure if you have already signed up for the TTC group on this site. If not, then you should. I find that reading the posts from other members helps me too.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 9:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Only time can ease the pain you feel. You could maybe speak with your pastor or a therapist. They could help you through this. Good luck, dear.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 9:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Thanks jenaelliot for your answer!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Thanks darlinree for the advice!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009