homework. HELP!

I have a paper due tonight. I have to write 750 words about a skill not everyone has and could benifit from if they mastered it. I really need help with this and serious ideas.

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in

• How about cooking, you could talk about the health benefits of understanding nutrition?

How about reading - it is rather obvious, but for those who can't read it is devastating!

Money management would be a good one.

Communication skills would be good also, but much harder to write about,

Social networking would be a fun one to do - you could talk about doing research on CafeMom! :)

Remember names - easy topic to research and the benefits are obvious - you could even talk about how to do it.

Do laundry - use of bleach, sorting colors, not turning things pink...

Hope one of these tickles your creative bone! :)
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 9:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• have you considered the skill of caring for children?! that would be a skill that everyone should master and they would benefit from.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:07 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The IT field isn't being tapped into 100% at this point and the Bureau of Labor predicts that the various sections of IT will increase within 10 years as the demand for them are needed.
    I also read that unless the U.S. steps up and encourages more Americans to become interested in higher mathematics and sciences then the IT field will not flourish and the economic status will decline compared to other global countries.
    Look into the various IT fields, choose one of them, and write about that.
    Best wishes - you don't have much time left and I've been doing research on the IT field since noon and just finished an hour ago.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• http://www.oppapers.com/subjects/skill-everyone-should-master-page1.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 30, 2009