help

im a serious shopaholic i cant stop myself from buying clothes and shoes, they make me happy!!!
i need help

by the way its not taking a serious finacial toll because im a sale/thrift shopper. im just worried cause i thinbk about it all the time and any extra money i get i go spend on stuff

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• do you spend money on your kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• op: yes i do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I do that too, though they say it's unhealthy.. that you aren't addressing your issues.. need to feed your spirit, etc...all in all It seems healthy enough to me, esp. if you aren't goin into financial ruin over it, it's putting a smile on your face and we all need that...at least you aren't drinking (?) ...doin drugs (?) or sitting home crying your eyes out over whatever need it is that you're trying to fill with material things...uno? Maybe next time you feel the urge to shop, you could go for a walk on the beach or somewhere nice instead... try to feed your spirit somehow & don't beat yourself up cuz you shop. ...You're a girl..that's what we do...lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If it's not causing a problem, it's not a problem. You are not a shopaholic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• if its sale items and thrift stores -- u do not have a shopping problem! .. i had a shopping problem , and im just about over it ... i would buy things sooo not on sale! from high end stores ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Shopping is a form of therapy, and it's generally worth it. As long as you can pay your bills I wouldn't worry.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:14 PM on Aug. 31, 2009