just wondering!

So I'm almost 36 weeks and I woke up this morning and my baby had dropped A LOT. I could tell because I can breathe so much more easily, my ribs don't hurt and my belly looks soo much lower and smaller.

I felt so sick today too, just sore and tired. I slept all day, and then got up and I've lost my mucous plug. A big chunk of it anyway.

Does it sound like labor is getting closer? I know it's early, I'm not rushing anything but I'm just curious. I'd like for her to wait quite a while longer because I don't want her to have any problems.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It certainly sounds like you are in early labor or are getting there anyways. It could still take her a while to come out, good thing though is that she can be considered full term at 36 weeks. I would just take it easy and get as much rest as you can, you shouldn't be too surprised to be holding your little girl in a couple more weeks!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009