How can I get our dog to stop peeing and pooping by his food bowl?

We just adopted a dog last Saturday. He was great the first couple days, he was supposed to be housebroken. Recently he has been going to the bathroom by his food and water bowl. Even after he has just been outside. Earlier today he pooped at my FIL's and he had just been outside for about a half hour before we went in the house. Like 10 minutes later FIL found poop.

He is neutered.

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 9:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pets

• Sorry..I have no idea. There is another post on here asking the same question though. Expect to get some "unfriendly" advice. I know how it is though. Some dogs are just hard to train regardless of what you do. I've had one that I'd take outside and she'd stay there nearly an hour and never go potty. The very moment she stepped into the house, she would poop and pee everywhere.... it happened every time !! Good Luck
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 31, 2009