Should we just tell them??

lol, we decided a month and a half ago that we wanted to try to conceive our second child. We don't want to tell our parents, we would like to surprise them. My son is 10 months and they keep teasing us about having a second. It's kind of driving me nuts, like we don't have enough stress and excitement between the two of us without their comments. Should we just tell them and share this with them? I'd still rather it was a surprise, but where it didn't happen the first month, some of the comments hurt our feelings, because we WERE trying so hard. This month has been better because we don't have nearly as much jitters. We're having fun with the trying this month instead of it feeling like a routine thing. What do you think though? Should we include them?

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no keep it between each other. If they know you will still get teased but it will be what no grandchild this month? Let them hint, and surprise them.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 10:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• No I would let it be a surprise. I know parents mean well but they really should understand by now not to ask why you havent started trying again. When you are trying and it seems that nothing is happening it is very stressful just try not to focus so much just have fun and enjoy all the sex.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would leave it as a surprise!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• a surprise would be way better
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 9:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009