Cheating

So I would like to talk with someone who has gotten thro a cheating husband. If someone would like to talk constructivly (privatly) about what they went thro then let me know......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• ummmmmmm i would talk to you. I have been through it, and still am. I dont want to disclose my identity, so how can we....chat lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• been there still hurting
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• add me
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• There are some great books out there about cheating. They might help you understand. I hear there are websites and CM groups for support as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• As the story goes,a person can only keep hurting you,if,you let them. Sometimes we close our eyes to the evidence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i'm still going threw tha pain of getting over it. nothing can help accept time and him showing love and following your rules. Yes im serious. If your man cheats you have a right to demand that he be home right after work, let you know where hes as, examine the phone bill or emails, give you access to his passcodes for sights sucha s myspace. If he really is sorry and want s to prove it he will do this to show that he can be trusted, However, a time comes when you do not need to check all this and have such great demands. if its been a while and you still feel the need for this, its time to move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Been there, done that. You can add me too!! My husband and I are working through this and it has brought us closer. If you want to chat, send me a message :)
    sassycat000

Answer by sassycat000 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• still workin on it..not so much the pain. Yea its still there, but nothing like when I first learned of it. mostly its the trust now...But eventually he will gain it. It will just take sometime. I will say one thing that has been helping me, we started couples therapy. It really helps. getting your feelings put out there and someone helping you to begin to move on. That is why I went. I knew I wanted us to work, and I wanted to move on from this. But I didn't know how. And Journals. There were times I would just all of a sudden get upset, and to keep myself from blowing up on him again, I'd write it in a journal. And even though I didn't say it directly to him, its off my chest. Plus I feel more comfortable for some reason writing it then actually speakin my true feelings. So then its out there and he knows whenever he wants to know what is going on in my head he can go and read those and know exactly where i stand
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 1:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2009