Are there any legit online jobs out there that don't require money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hello,

A short time ago I was in the same boat as you, looking for a way to earn extra money for my family. I was approached this same way and it has changed my life forever. I have found a wonderful business opportunity with an amazing team. I work from home for a wellness company and I am forever grateful!

I am a business partner with a great team and I'm so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! This is a very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA.

I'm looking for honest, motivated, coachable people, who are willing to work from home on my team, Freedom United. During these economically hard times, I found this great company and team that can get anyone through tough times. If you are willing to work and become part of a team, then this is a job for you.
    TanyaMoulton

Answer by TanyaMoulton at 10:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• m-avi

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones. The startup cost is ONLY $29 which is VERY reasonable.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I work with Procard International. We offer discount medical, dental and more to our customers. You receive free leads from the company every month. Check our my website for more info http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 2:52 PM on Aug. 31, 2009