Does anyone else watch There Goes the Neighborhood?

It is a chilling concept- a reality show where the families in a neighborhood are playing for 1/4 million$. The neighborhood has been isolated behind a high wall, and electricity turned off. They have competitions and then nominate and vote a family out every week. I think I'll not watch it any more since the families have taken the competition to personal levels and are expressing dismay that the other families are voting them out when they thought they were good friends and part of a group and so forth. It isn't a game any longer from what I can see, it has become vindictive and mean. And there are children involved, not just adults. What does everyone else think? It isn't fun to watch.

Asked by Bmat at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just watched it for the first time. Oh boy, I don't know that I could do that to one of my neighbors - makes you wonder if their relationships will ever heal. What a mean thing to do ; pit neighbor against neighbor for money. And the poor kids - wow, what a lesson they are getting.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I wonder the same thing, will they hate each other when this is over. I can't imagine being buddies again. They feel betrayed. I felt uncomfortable this evening. Yet, I wonder how it will be when the competition is over. I agree with you, I don't think I could do it to my neighbors.

Answer by Bmat at 10:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009