How do I break it off?

This is the only relationship I've ever really been in, and honestly I'm done.

But I don't know how to say it.

I've tried in the past. He thinks I'm just overreacting, or because I'm upset at the moment.

I just don't even know what to say. I know why.

He goes out with friends everyday, we barely go anywhere, and he's too infatuated with smoking pot...everything about pot.

How do I put that into

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• how about not wanting to be there when/if the cops come and bust you guys for pot....that's a good reason. honestly, is he worth going to jail for? not a good situation for kids to be around at all.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 10:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• "I think we are not working out. You care about your friends and pot more than me. You make me think you are ashamed of me because you never take me out but your friends are always going out with you. I just cant deal with this anymore and we will both probaly be happier apart. Im through with just being a sex toy. You have your fun and now its time to have my fun."

I dont know...this is something like I would probaly say.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• hahaha thats kind of funny. my SO loves pot more then he loves me too and its caused alot of fights with us also.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Tell him DEA is on the way, watch how fast he packs. I will never need advice on what to do with a man I want nothing to do with, just tell him to get out.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I agree with all of your answers ladies. Is it really worth going 2 jail with your boyfriend? Think about it! You will get your answer and plus you don't need 2 go through this. You will find someone better, there is other fish in the sea girl!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Hilarious, amber2006! Um, yeah, girl, don't even bother telling him, just leave lol. He's not going to do anything but give you stupid apologies and false promises try to suck you back into a relationship anyway.

atlshine

Answer by atlshine at 11:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• NIKE...Just Do It!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:30 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm with the others...
    "It's not working out, I feel that the priorities in your life aren't the same as mine and maybe it's time that we go our own ways".
    No way would I say DEA is on the way... that's the last thing I'd want to be known as is a snitch... you'd be putting yourself and your child in possible danger.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:12 AM on Aug. 31, 2009