Took a First Response and saw a faint line. Could that be positive?

OK, I have taken a First Response before and have NEVER even seen a faint line. The line is not as dark as the control line but there is a line. How reliable are those tests? Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be...all of my pregnancies were "false lines"! Good Luck!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Sounds like a pos to me, but take another test in a day or two to verify. GL.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Any positive is a positive! Congratulations, Mommy! I bet if you take another one in a few days it will show up dark, but you are definitely pregnant!
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I have taken first response tests with both of my pregnancy and i have gotten really faint lines with both..so i would say that your Pregnant..Congrats
    lovepink2925

Answer by lovepink2925 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Sounds positive to me. A line is a line! Take another one in the morning. Good luck!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• congrats!!!! a line is a line, doesn't matter how faint!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Usually, another line...no matter how faint, is positive. If you are worried, take another one in a couple of days first thing in the morning. Congrats!!!
    Anonymous

• A faint line is still a line as long as it came up in the time that you were supposed to read the test. Test again in a few days or just call the dr and let them test. Good Luck.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• oops....i meant "faint lines"! congratulations!...false lines would be a whole other story.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• One sure bet is to take a blood test. But my guess is that you are pregnant. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2009