Abdominal & frequent back pain!

I am 37 weeks pregnant and my docter told me i could have my baby any day now....becouse i went into preterm labor and he doesnt think im going to go all the way. Anyways, I am having some abdominal pain and every so often back pain. It just started today and i cant go to the docters or call me docter becouse its a sunday. So did anyone experience this? Becouse i had this pain went i went into preterm labor and im kinda nervous...but i dont want to go to the emergancy room and get everyone in the house all hyped up and moving for nothing?! Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it coming and going back pain, like every few mins?
    If so it could be back labor.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• yeah the back is every once in a while.....but the abdominal is constant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• start timing your back pain from the time it starts to the time it starts again, if there is a pattern its back labor and time to go in.
    Good luck mama!
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2009