HELPPPPPPPP

k, SOOOO I'm starting to plan my babies first bday party! It will be around October 19th. Alot of ppl think we should do a costume party (since she wont remember, and the other kids can have fun too) Not like full blown blood and gore, just silly stuff! Do you think that is a good idea? Or do you have a better one?

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 10:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Save that for when baby is turning 3 or 4-- --- have a fall out door cook out -- 1 is really about Parent survival :)-- for the kids-- buy/make your baby and out door play ground and the kids can all play on the new toy at the party
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I think you should do what you enjoy and can afford, seriously she will not remember and some shots of her eating cake will be just great for snapshots. For party ideas try joining the Plan your kid's birthday party group.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• keep it simple make it costume optional if u want. for my sones we just did an out door cook out then the cake mess wasnt all over the house I striped him down to his diper to make it easer and just bath him after. I did the cake at the begining for him to b/c he wont rember and with everyone their for the party they all helped with the sugger rush while the hotdogs and hanburgers were cooking. Half way through the party he was so tired and fussie but all the new toys kept him from fussing a whole lot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2009