Does anyone know of any job openings in the decatur/lithonia ga area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you checked Craigslist, Indeed.com, Simplyhired.com, Topix.net, snagajob.com? What type of employment are you looking for?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am the poster. I'm looking for any type of work really. I'd prefer full or part time. And something in the areas I listed. Although some surrounding areas are okay too. I don't need anything strenous being that I am 6 months pregnant. I need money before my baby is born. My previous job fired me because of my pregnancy and i'm still fighting that. But in the mean time I'm barely making it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You can try this:

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Have you considered working from home?? i would love to chat with you if that is something you are looking for. You can email me at tmoulton82@yahoo.com for more information and I will set up a time that we can chat, much more personal to speak to each other so that I can explain what I do. Take care, and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2009