have you heard about this?

""****AMBER ALERT **** 7 YR OLD GIRL *** TAKEN BY A MAN DRIVING A NEWER SILVER TRUCK IN IDAHO FALLS, IDAHO. ** LICENSE PLATE NUMBER... 72B381. *** "PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!!". WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR LITTLE GIRL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• if this was my little girl I sure as hell wouldnt be on this computer right now!! I would be having a nervous breakdown while trying to find her.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I think the first poster missed the point. She didn't say it was HER little girl. Only an AMber alert regarding one. The question on the end was encouraging people to pass the info along so as many people as possible are alerted. Have compassion much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• the OP asked, what if this was your child. The first poster said if it was her kid, she would be looking for her. Pay attention much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The OP is asking you to pass on the information because what if it was your child..wouldn't you want that.
    "PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!!". WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR LITTLE GIRL"

The first poster reacts as if the OP has a missing child and is twiddling her thumbs on the computer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• There was a story on the news about this. It's fake, I got the alert as a text message but it said she was taken from my town (Poplar Bluff, MO) but the description of the truck and the plate number was the same.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I got a text too
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I know what the question is and no I didnt think it was her little girl but it did ask what if it was your little girl so I just told what I would do SORRY didnt mean any harm!! I was talking about me not being on the computer not the one who posted this
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2009