What should I say? I need your help with this one.

He is drunk and he just texted me:

If I don't wake up...I love you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you should call him. I don't know who "he" is. I don't know if you are together doesn't really matter if someone I cared for texted me that i'd call or stop by their house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• He wont answer my calls when he is drinking or the door. I have tried it before...plenty of times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Say, "Ok, talk to you in the morning!" lol

The fool's drunk, not dying.
    atlshine

Answer by atlshine at 11:03 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i would call them or stop by to make sure they are ok.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would call the police to check on him. They can get him to an e r faster than you can. Hope he's ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• He drank a whole bottle of skky the other day. I am really worried.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• call the cops to go check on him. They can do more than you can. Good Luck!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'd say..sleep well...I had a suicidal x...by the time he was finished with me I was suicidal myself. he spent 2 weeks in the psyche ward the last time I refused to let him in..spare yourself from his drama...he will always be this way, wether it's with you, or someone else..you don't have to chose to allow yourself to be with such a toxic person. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Just say I love you too...the way we all do and hope he calls in the morning. If not, call the cops. If he calls, tell him you are not going through the drama. That was your last suicide watch call. You want to live and others should want to also.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I say something similar to my family and I'm not drunk... I just sometimes think that tomorrow's not promised and I want them to know that I love them.
    If someone else told me that, it would depend on their mood when they told me, their tone etc.
    If he has been suicidal in the past I'd call the police, they will get in there one way or the other to make sure he's okay. It sounds like he's used similar ploys with you before (you said he wouldn't answer the phone or door in the past). Once you call the police to go check on him, I'm betting he won't be sending you those kinds of texts again.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009