Army Wives on Lifetime

Does anyone watch Army Wives?
If so, WHAT happened?! I want to know what is going to happen next week!!!!
PLEASEEEEEEEEE someone tell me it's next Sunday! LOL

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love the show. I just finished watching it.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I missed it but they should show last weeks episode before the new one..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I watched it tonite, but I want to know what's going to happen next week! I'm impatient and really want to know ..
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I haven't seen it yet, but I'm expecting Chase to die. Also I expcet something to happen to Jeremy.WE shall see
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I dont have lifetime so I watch it on here http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/army_wives/season_3.html  but new episodes dont come on til monday

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:22 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I LOVE that show!! Okay rundown on the episode: Roland planned a romantic evening for Joan-- and they both got sick from the oysters... Claudia Joy is upset about her diabetes -she was a bit snappish at Michael and Emmalin. She did have a low blood sugar episode, and denise was there. Denise helped Claudia Joy, and then talked to her about her diabetes. Claudia Joy was not happy and told Denise it is her personal business and she is not going to tell the friends about it. Pamela was very upset about Chase, she had not heard from him and he was due back 2 wk ago. She accidentally ran into someone from the outfit who said "I am not here, you did not see me". She found out that Chase was at some secret building and she could not get in to see him- so she waited them out. The episode ended with her going into a room and she had a look of shock on her face.
    continued....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:59 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• continued... Michael told Frank about how Denise saved Claudia Joy's life (in the accident). Frank did not know - Denise did not tell him. good news for Denise- she is now thinking of being a paramedic, and frank is happy about that.
    Trevor has a new job -- recruiting people. He did take the guy and girlfriend out to dinner with Roxy--- who started to tell them about Trevor's war injuries-- so I suspect that scared the guy off from enlisting.
    As for next week--- they showed clips of upcomming episodes-- looks like Chase is alive- although Pamela is pissed at him, and it looks like Jeremy's friend dies. They did show Roxy holding a small baby outfit and then Trevor saying something like it was not a good time for a baby (so not sure if she is pregnant or not...).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2009