I'm looking for a party plan...

I have a home business with Ameriplan and love it. But I am looking for something I can do in home and vendor shows with.

Please provide me with basic details such as commission, average party size and monthly investment average. As well as your website (if you have one) and contact information. If I decide I am interested I will come to you. I would prefer something with a catalog for repeat orders as many people around here do not have the internet yet. I would also appriciate start up information such as sign on costs, kit costs and what those fees get me.

Thanks in advance!
**Not interested in Melaleuca, Avon, Mary Kay or Amway. Been there, didn't like those!
***Also, please do not waist your time or mine with postings about GPT or Survey sites. I ONLY want home party style businesses!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• You might want to check your spelling. Plus, if you are wanting someone on here to help you out, you might want to come across as a little nicer. It reads pretty abrasive. My guess is if you are wanting to do home parties you are probably not as abrupt and abrasive as you sound. Might be why your aren't getting any responses. Sorry, just saying...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    It's just $99.00 for your startup fee, which includes a kit ( warmer, bar, scents, room spray, etc...), catalogs, business cards, 3 mo subscription for website ($10.00 mo after that), and lots more. If you click JOIN on the website, there is more info, as well as when you click ENROLL...you can read all the info without actually enrolling if you're not ready. Let me know if I can help with more information, and questions. You can easily earn back your startup fee within the first month.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• from the sound of it, direct sale is not your deal.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 12:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am a rep with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral make up. Commissions- retailing, you average 40 to 60%. If you are interested in team building please take a look at the commission structure on my website it goes into a lot of detail. Average party size really depends on how many people are invited. Most parties I do average $400 in sales. Start up fees range from $49.95 to $899.00 depending on what and how much of the products you want to start with. We have no sales quotas to meet but do have a monthly autoship of $39.95. Take a look around my website and let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good Luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I also sell Scentsy the wickless candle and have a growing team. I have been in Scentsy for 1 1/2 yrs and do not regret it. I have repeat biz from customers and I do lots of events (I love the events!) I just finished a bridal show (pics on my page here) & did great! We are not over consumed & Scentsy is thriving! We are up almost 400% this year in growth! More than any other can say! Our start up is $99.00 + tx & $10.00 shipping. Our commission rate is 20% to ur 1st $1000.00 in sales, then 25% after & 30% if U hit $2K a mnth (I have). Easy to sell! People love us. Scentsy does not put high standards on U either. I average over $1200mth in sales & have a team of 50 right now, so my commissions all together is give or take about $1000/mth! Pls we get Free prdct & more! my web is : www.scentsy.com/6401. As of 9-01 we strt NEW catalog & We hve great new prdts! I will post on my cafemom wht UR kit gets U. Plus I give!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:40 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am with athome america, which sells beautiful home decor. Right now you can start for just taxes and shipping on your kit, which includes $500 worth of homewares and $100 of business. supplies. The only additional fee i can think of is your website, which is free your first 3 months, then $10.99 a month. Average party size really depends on you nd your hostess, buit is generally really good in the fall due to the holidays. Our commission rate is 25%. We have 2 catalogs right now, our year round catalog, and our smaller christmas catalog, and one of the best hostess programs i have seen! Check out my website

www.athome.com/sonjarichardson

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 31, 2009