What color is an evaporation line?

I'm reading about evap lines, and most things I've read says they are colorless. I have 2 pregnancy tests that I've taken, and they both have extremely faint (so faint, they're barely there) lines that are definitely blue. So, are they for sure positive, or could they still be evap lines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not sure on the Evap lines but I'd take a test in the Morning... How late are you
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 11:16 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'm not late yet. I'm gonna test again in the morning. If I'm still not sure, I'll just buy a digital test Thursday when I get paid. I'm just VERY impatient and hate not knowing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• When is your Period due... Don't waste your money on a Digital Test there are tons of studies showing what Digital test cost more but You have to be farther along for then to detect a pregnancy because they require a higher level of HCG.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 11:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Hmm..didn't know that about the digital tests...thank you!
    I'm not due till the 8th...I know, it's still early =) But, as I said, I'm very impatient!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My positive lines were so faint that my husband couldn't even see them. I thought mine might have been evap lines too. If they're the color they're supposed to be for the positive result, no matter how faint...you're pregnant. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2009