I want to get a tattoo that has my son's name but...

damn my son's name is the same as my husband's ha-ha my son is the II so what do you ladies think?? I have never wanted a tattoo of my husband's name on me because hey yeah marriage is for life but you just never know what can happen in some years... and i wouldn't want my second husband to be looking at his name all the time...hahaha..

firstXmomTX

Asked by firstXmomTX at 11:15 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well have his full name and b-day then it def cant be confused plus umm any new guy would know your ex cause u do have a kid with him so will always be in your life so i doubt a tattoo would be the biggest concern
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I want to have my childrens feet prints with their names and b-days climbing up my leg. My son is also named after my DH. Just make sure you have ll or Jr added to the tat.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• thanks ladies! that is somethign i never thought of DUHH!! Jorge Alberto II or Jorge Alberto 12-29-06 I did think of the footprints but it's too late to take them now haha he's almost 3 years old and the hospital didnt give it to me... we never really even took handprints :(
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 11:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Here's a unique idea. I don't like name tatts AT ALL. Im my opinion I think they are tacky. Sorry but it's true. Anyway what does his name mean? Look it up and then go to this website: dragonweave.com. they make jewelry there, and they can do custom ones as well. I ordered the phrase always and forever, and they sent me an email preview of the charm...well I printed it out, took it in and got a tatt of always and forever, in kanji, or japanese. I also have the meanings of my kids names in chinese. So it's special, without having to have their names printed on me. Hope this helps. Or maybe you could get his birth sign, and bday , or his birth flower, but i think that would be better for a girl. There are just so many different things that you can symbolize what he means to you without having his name on you. What is one thing he loves? What is the strongest trait of his personality? Good luck!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Take all of that into consideration and you should have a slammin tatt!
    chavela_carlita

• but thats true.. u mean but thats my opinion right
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yeah, in my opinion, a TAT is tacky. Any Tattoo. So, that would solve the name problem. But I imagine I'm the only one who doesn't like Tattoos here. @@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• yep you are i have 10 and im not tacky but hey gotta love the close minded they are what make up our gov't after all right
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• can you have his initials and birthdate?
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:16 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yeah well i guess now i'm considering more of what yougirls are saying... to consider his personality trait... stuff that he loves the most... stuff like that... after all it's going to be with me forever and yeah it will make it an awesome tattoo if it's somethign else rather than just a name... thanks girls!
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 12:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009