Was it wrong to do this?

Tonight I called and had my ex locked bc he had a bench warrant for failure to pay cs. I waited until my dh had left and called the police and told him where he was. He is complaining about working all the time. His mom pays all his bills and pays for everything during his supervised visits every other weekend. His mom bought a house in our town for him to live in bc she lives 4 hours away. She is the one wanting the visits. He uses his money to support his drinking and drug habits. I just got fed up.

treynlisa

Asked by treynlisa at 11:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My ex has was ordered to pay CS three years ago. I have never gotten anything. He is now locked up and I couldn't be happier.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Why would that be wrong, I would have done the same thing
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• His mom called me after the cops had taken him and wanted to know why I would do that. Before I could say anything she hung up on me and turned her phone off.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• do you still have a connection to your ex do you guys have children together or something? I'm kinda confused about why you knew where he was etc..
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• okay i'm a dumb ass cs child suport sorry, yeah if i had to deal with that i would of deffinately done the same thing, he's not doing anything to help you out anway.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I've been wanting to do the same thing with my ex. He owes over $14,000. My hubby is adopting my daughter, so once the adoption is finalized, I think I'll call the cops on him. I just don't want any of my actions to jeopardize the adoption.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I would love to do the same thing for my childrens bio-father and i can't because he is paying tiny payments but he owes me 1,500 and acts like he still has a right to tell me how to raise my kids. He does not see them does not call them and puts me at fault but i don' t care what he says i am a great mother and i do what is right and just for my kids. My husband is a great father they don't need a ass to bother them with stuff they don't need to worrie about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2009