What kind of Mother are you?? Or what's your label??

Are you a strict Mom, open and honest Mom, laid back party Mom or your Mother's Mom???

I have seen Mom's label theirselves to other Mom's like non vax, BF, CIO Momma. I guess so other Mom's can relate.

So what kind of Mom are you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm all of the above, it just depends
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am open and honest, strict, laid back, fun and my mother when the situation calls for it. I vax, breastfed, and am church going.
    I know what I'm not, I'm not a helicopter mom or overprotective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• im a laid back easy going take it as it comes type of mom and knows nothing is perfect even though we would like to think it will all fit into a mold
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I don't label myself but I will since you asked....

I'm a stay at home...vaccinating, BFing, non CIO, non co sleeping, non spanking Mom with 3 kids. I am on the stricter side but not too strict and do NOT take being a Mother lightly.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• lazy mom.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am a mom with no label!!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I'm a pretty chill mom. As long as my kid is safe, happy, clean, and fed then whatever.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'm a happy mom.
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 12:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• umm my mother said im an OCD mom bc i wont let my son stay the nite anywhere w out me and i am very particular about everything he does not strict just stuff like he has to eat in the highchair and he has to be changed as soon as he pees and he cant be at his grandmas house for more than an hr or 2 but i just worry im a first time mom and no one can take care of ur child better than u right?
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am most often strict or open and honest. My son and I will sit and talk for hours, about anything and everything with no strain to keep the conversation moving. But, at the same time, I expect him to follow the rules and do things the way I think he should be able to do them.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2009