The House Of POOP

Everybody in my house has a stomach virus except me (for now!) Besides hand washing & cleaning (and lysoling) EVERYTHING, what can I do to keep myself from getting it too? My kids are 1 and 2 so of course i'm changing poop diapers every 15 minutes (gross). And my poor hubby has it too. :( If it wasn't raining, I'd just sleep on the porch! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Health

• call your doc and make sure they don't want to do any tests. A virus like that can be dangerous esspecially in children. Also feed then the BRAT diet, google it.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I heard on the news tht to wash ur hands, don't touch the otha person's vomit, don't share food or drink with the person that is sick, that virus is very contaigous, but if u do catch it, if u have any enemies or anybody u can't stand, please feel free to pass it on to them! Lmao, goodluck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Oh and one more thing.... don't kiss ur hubby, cuz of the saliva has contact with the virus also!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2009