Online party supply sites that don't require a credit card?

I'm trying to find some websites where I can order birthday party supplies and be billed-I refuse to use my debit card online anymore because I've had to change my card number twice already for bogus unautorized charges! Just wondering if anyone knew of any sites where I could order my supplies and have them shipped with the bill enclosed (i need the supplies too soon to send a money order prior to my order being processed). Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• hmm.. i cant imagine that existing !!! lol how about trying one of those prepaid debit cards u can buy at wal-mart ... i think its only like $3 to buy it && should be reloadable!!
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 4:10 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• plus with the prepaid debit u choose how much is on there... && u wont go over budget or get crazy charges!!
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 4:12 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Maybe you should check out your local party store. I can't imagine that there are many sites that will send you a bill. You should try oriental trading company. I have ordered from there several times, as have many of my friends, and haven't had a problem.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 10:06 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Keep in mind though that the prepaid credit cards / debit cards can charge you a monthly user fee if you do not use the entire amount you put on there. I have a friend that bought a bunch of them to keep on hand and some now have a 0 balance because she hadn't used them in months (I think they were in $50 increments).

You could always use your own debit through PayPal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2009