do u ever go to walmart and spend over 150 a think really where did it go?

im very grateful my mom gave me this walmart gift card for my bday..for 150 buck.. go mom.. but seriously after..milk chesse, eggs, suausage. nutrigrain bars healthy choice soup.. canned corn.. i got a heat pack bc my neck has been tense.. a multivitiamn, new sports bra.. two other reg.. bras... frozen pizza..a nice face wash..crayons.. for my son.. a new play cell phone.. for lo.. patene conditioner..new tooth brushes.. eye cream.. my gift card is gone.. and im still like wondering was worth the 150 bucks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds about right to me. I go over my receipt every time I leave the store. I can never believe that I just spent so much no matter how much I have.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i know.. the grocery store i go and spend 50 on 2 bags of food.. like really what did i buy!
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My husband actually did the opposite today. He stocked the fridge full for $80. If I have to get diapers or wipes, toiletries, cleaning supplies, or anything non grocery, I spend like 2 times what I thought I would.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yep. and thenget home and realize that you're missing a couple of things that you really DID need!

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I never go to Wal-Mart unless I have $100, I get good deals all the time and always spend $100. Are you sure that's all you got? Then again how many of all those items did you buy?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• LOL yep! It's because all of that stuff is so cheap. But it adds up fast. I can't tell you how many times I've been surprised at how much the total is. LOL
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 1:38 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• well that all sounds right to me, but yes I have gone in there and been like what did I buy thats costs so much? then I rememebr theres a movie, or game in there.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yeah that happends to me. But the on the other hand once a month I go shopping at Wal Mart for work with the company card and I have $150 to spend and no matter how much crap I stock up on I never seem to go above $120. Weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It's those cell phone and iPod cards that really add up your bill.
    It's easy for me to spend a lot in Walmart. Not so much the food, but household supplies, clothing, $5/$7/$9 movies, baby items, and personal items like shampoos and such. I also like to buy photo frames, seasonal items, bedsheets, towels, curtains, 'school' supplies, and get photos printed. :)
    I'm a shopaholic in Wally-World....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2009