3 yr old with tummy ach, any suggestions?

we all got the stomach flu on friday night... first my 14 mo old, then my 3 yr old and then me. We all were throwing up with diahrea. Well yesterdaythe boys were playing amd happy, and then sleeping and acting sick (no more throwing up though), and I was having achiness etc. Well today we are almost all better, and now my son is complaining that his throat hurts and his tummy is hurting. Is there anything I can do for his tummy ache to make him feel better?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• I was always told if you have an upset stomach drink some 7up, I never belived it, but did try it once and it worked for me and my family
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:38 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• or some ginger ale, at room temp not cold.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• chamomile, ginger or licorice tea

Answer by rkoloms at 8:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• or papaya enzyme (chewable tablets)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2009