34 weeks along and having problems

I am 34 weeks as of today and i have been having some problems and was wondering if anyone had or is experiencing these same symptoms?I have been having some really bad constipation,nausea and motion sickness.I asked a girl friend of mine who just had a baby nearly 2 months ago and she told me she had the same symptoms 3 weeks before she had her son.I am concerned because i took my promethazine which was prescribed to me specifically for nausea and vomitting and its not helping.I am also concerned because i am able to poop but it takes a lot of effort.i have to hunch over in the fetal position with my arms folded over the top of my stomach to help with the pushing.i feel like i have no stomach muscles at all to help push with my BM.I also just got a bigger belly 2 days ago,i mean litterally i woke up and my stomach was sticking out 3 more inches than usual.and i was already showing pretty good.should i be worried?what is wrong

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Phergan causes constipation so that probably has alot to do with that problem. As for the nausea... your stomach is pushed up against your diaphram right not so a little bit of food can fill you up, causing you to become nauseas and vomit because your stomach gets TOO full.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• oh i forgot to add that i have been having headaches as well, been drinking plenty of h2o and also been eating enough fiber to help my BM.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:46 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• but i didnt take the meds till after my stomach was hurting!! that is why i am confused on what it could be.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2009