tricked or not?

recently i went in for my ultrasound and my hubby and i had decided that we do not want to know the sex of the baby. once we went in and saw our little one, my hubby got excited and said that he wanted to know. so we told the technician to tell him but not me.....she asked if i was sure i wanted him to know?...i laughed and said wow is it upto me to decide whether or not hubby can find out and she said yes....i joked and said don't tell him (she took it seriously) then i told her i was just kidding and that i wanted her to tell my hubby the sex of the baby.Of course once we left and i knew that my hubby had been told the sex of the baby i got excited and asked him to tell me. (continued)

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• (continued)
    She said it was a boy!!!But hubby seems to think maybe she tricked us because she thought i didn't want hubby to know. Do u think it's possible....or had she really seen boy parts?I had believed the result of it being a boy when my hubby told me but lately family and friends have been saying "oh ur gaining weight around ur bum and thighs....must be a girl" and "do u suddenly feel ur little one curling into a ball...must be a girl" etc and just old wives tales sorta thing. what do u guys think?
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 1:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• if she said boy...its a boy

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i dont know! i dont think she would mess with your emotions like that. its kinda serious, i mean, the sex of ur baby for crying out loud. what if you had a baby shower and everyone bought you boy things, and she had been lying all along? that would be awful. ask again on your next appointment!!!
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Im pretty sure she understood u and told him the true sex....just like Bernie19 said "what if you had a baby shower and everyone bought you boy things, and she had been lying all along?"....that would be messed up
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 2:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• oh yea! im having a lil boy too so congrats!
    mzhazelrae313