second baby........

did anyone have trouble conceiving #2?we didnt actively try for our first & starting this month were "officially" TTC.ive been reading alot online i guess its making me paranoid.

caseyplus1

Asked by caseyplus1 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well we are trying for baby #2 and so far this coming month is going on our 2nd month of trying so... Lol. Good luck to you. *Sending baby dust*
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I wish! I got pregnant with #2 while on the pill and still bled for 4 months...so imagine my disbelief when my doctor took a urine sample and told me I was pregnant...then when I got my ultrasound I was already 16 weeks! lol...but my first I was trying for about 3 months before I actually got pregnant..but once I stopped worrying about it, the next month I was pregnant! so just take a chill pill...once you dont dwell on it it will definitely happen! Good luck!
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am now pregnant with #2 and we are soo happy. It took us almost a year to get pregnant and by the end I was like ok I'm done trying because I didnt want to be dissapointed anymore and as soon as I did that I was pregnant. So just relaxe and dont think about it and it will happen for you too.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009