P90x anyone? Thinking of investing, but want honest opinions... pics?

Anyone have this that has seen good results, Can you post pics?

rsgomezii

Asked by rsgomezii at 1:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I went from a size 8/10 to a ize 4 after completing the program...We have a P90X group on here where people have posted pics...It's challenging but works!
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 7:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am a Beachbody coach and I think all of the products are amazing! I will say that P90X has given people mind blowing results, but it is a really extreme, intense program and its not for everyone. But if you're willing to commit to eat and eat healthy clean food then I guarantee you will get results.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Oh I forgot to add that you can go to www.teambeachbody.com and then go to the Connect tab and click on success stories to see before and after pics of people and read their stories. :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I've also heard that "Chalean Extreme" is fantastic if you're looking for a girlier version of this type of program.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• my husband loves it!-- he's in afghan right now, and told me to get it before he comes home
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I have a friend who did it and she looks GREAT!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• For a less intense solution that may give you a routine for life and not just 3 months, checkout www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 2:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2009

• maurinew, it's way more than 3 months. It has a classic, doubles and lean version all in one package. So, once you complete the 90 days of classic, you go on to doubles, complete it, then go on to lean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2009