Why is Just For Fun so dead lately?

I remember when we had moms on telling jokes and sharing fun stuff and even the one anon that woud post riddles. What happened?

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Two brothers are getting ready for school. One boy is sitting down, having a bowl of Corn Flakes, the other is frantically looking for an item for show-and-tell. "I know I put it here somewhere" he says. He then remembers that he put it in the kitchen for safe keeping the night before. He dashes for the kitchen and stops at his brother, still eating his cereal. "Hey, you found my scab collection."

That one made me gag a little

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Remember the anon who would sing? Lol!!! I am trying to get my 1mo. old asleep.
    Ahh, wbu? :) And I have to get up early lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:46 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• to me i think it is all cafemom site being boring. it is not as fun as it use to be. Where is every one at
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If your going to the movies and your paying, is it cheaper to take one friend to the movies twice, or two friends to the movies at the same time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• What do you get when you cross an onion with a donkey?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Most of the time, you get an onion with big ears. But once in a while, JUST once in a while, you get a piece of a$$ that brings tears to your eyes
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I am here but the ambiance is different now. I used to be fun but something changed here.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• omg! here they are!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• After living in the remote wilderness of Kentucky all his life, an old hillbilly decided it was time to visit the big city. In one of the stores he picks up a mirror and looks in it. Not knowing what it was, he remarked, Well I'll be damned! Here's a picture of my pappy. He bought the picture, but on the way home he remembered his wife, Lizzy, didn't like his father. So he hung it in the barn, and every morning before leaving for the fields, he would go there and look at it. Lizzy began to get suspicious of these many trips to the barn. So one day after her husband left, she searched the barn and found the mirror. As she looked into the glass, she fumed... "So that's the ugly bit*h he's runnin' around with?!"

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• there, I tried lol
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2009