period problems!!!

Ok I do not have normal periods. The last regular flow period I had was January 31st. Then finally earlier this month I had a very very light period lasting only about 4 days. The flow was next to nothing, only had to wear a liner. That started I think around the 7th 0r 9th. Then yesturday the 30th I started spotting again. It was there only when I whipped and then gone today. I have never had 2 periods in a month so what is it? I just started yesterday eating healthier, but I don't think my diet would have changed my periods that fast. Especially since I started dieting and bleeding on the same day. I am not on BC and my DH and I are active, but I have 2 kids and haven't been on BC for over 1o years. So I don't think I'm pregnant, because I'm 35 and if it was going to happen it would have happened in the past 10 years. What could cause these weird periods?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Health

• go to a chiropractor they can often get you back on track. google chiropractic and fertility. My cycles were all over the place after my 2nd son. Then I hurt my neck and went into the chiropractor. After that I was regular, never a day off. I was shocked, chiropractor said it happens all the time
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 2:11 AM on Aug. 31, 2009