My son who is 4 years old was accused of humping a little girl in the playground,he's never done anything like this before and i'm almost ready bto take my son to another park.These kids are older than him and they are jealous of him because he's a fine looking kid who cause no trouble unless they pick on him,what should I do in this situation?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 2:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• how about you just dont go to that playground anymore? there doesnt have to be any drama involved. if he didnt do it, then he didnt do it. end of story.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 2:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• jealous of a 4yr old for being cute?? really u think that?
    there has got to be another side to this story. did he see some animals doing it, has he been abused?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• No he has not been abused but I've heard stories from my son about what those other nkids have done around so I know for a fact that somebody put him up to this and I will find out exactly who it is and I have an idea who might be behind all of this mess but I have no proof plus it is jealousy believe it or not like ripley.
    wandaluv

Answer by wandaluv at 2:16 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• he is 4 yr. old boy he should just be reprimanded but not shunned by kids or parents he is just a baby! All kids eventually act inappropriate at times, he is not a bad kid! try asking newlife.com?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2009