yea i live in Tukwila ~

i just went thru a major divorce.~im 41 with a tween daughter im seeking shelter.
we lost are home to for closure do to ex walking away from mortgage payments.Any suggestions.?does any of the mom's know some shelter's in the Renton,Tukwila,Kent
or have a room or space for rent.?Thank You ,
Tigrsqween.....
um also I have a Bf who lives in another country i wanna have a baby with him,he's 35 i see othr women n their 40's still conceiving im ready to have another baby can you give me some suggestions..

tigrsqween

Asked by tigrsqween at 2:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Man, I live in Seattle and I hope people don't get a bad impression of the state from this lol.

Check craigslist or shelters.

How can you want a baby with someone that lives in another country? Especially when you're not even on your feet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• You are homeless and considering having another child? Every decision that you make must be based on what is best for your child.

Grow up!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think you need to get your priorities straight!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009