Do you think the majority of moms on here are really young, or were really young when they had their first kid?

It sure seems like it sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah it does but it's hard tell cuz most people on here either ask or answer anono.

that was nothing against you cuz you asked anon, I'm just saying

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• What are you trying to get at? That because alot of moms on here are immature that they must be young or had a child young? Sorry, but that is a bit judgemental don't you think? I was young when I had my first and do admit at times I say and do immature things, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I had my first child young. Everyone gets stressed out and doesn't handle their emotions the way they should. Its called human nature. Nobody is perfect and age certainly does not play a roll in about how mature or immature someone is or can be from time to time. There are to many variables to make that assumption.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• LMAO soonmommy. You need to seriously stop reading into questions so much. In no way did I infer that there was anything wrong with the above stated. CHILL OUT WOMAN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I have no idea, I was 29 when I had my son and now I'm 40.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• And who the hell said anything about being immature? Being so quick to defend signifies a guilty conscience...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Soonmommy you seemed to have put out an argument in your favor and then went on to say that you act immature at times also. Your response made no sense. You really need to chill out and not only reread what you wrote but not answer this type of question again.

"I was young when I had my first and do admit at times I say and do immature things, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I had my first child young."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• what I said, majority was asked in questions. and yet you have still not answered the questions I asked. to answer yours on a non biased form, I need to know what you mean by the original question. and your statement of It sure seems like it sometimes can be seen as such to my orgirnal response. I do not read to much into a question I do however can read in between the lines. and what you said could suggest that.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think it's all relative to how old you are or how old you had your kids. Also, I think it depends on how mature you are / were when you had your kids, and at what point in your life you were at. By you, I mean the generic you, not you, the poster, specifically.

For example, I'm 37. I have 2 teens, one born when I was 20, one when I was 21. To some, that would be young. But, I was also married and serving in the military with a top secret security clearance, as was my dh. (both serving and in possession of a clearance). I'm still married (to the same dh lol). But to others, because of my life situation, and because I wasn't, for example, still in high school, I was older when I had my kids.

It's all relative :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yes, sure anon. I be sure next time to do that. Since your incapable of comprehending what I said.

Soonmommy you seemed to have put out an argument in your favor and then went on to say that you act immature at times also. Your response made no sense. You really need to chill out and not only reread what you wrote but not answer this type of question again.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• What else do you need to know about my question? Was it not clear enough or do you just not read English well? Maybe this will help you comprehend.

What are you trying to get at? Nothing. I simply asked a question. Why does every question asked need to have a deeper meaning?

That because alot of moms on here are immature that they must be young or had a child young? Again, who said anything about being immature? YOU said that sweetheart, not me.

Sorry, but that is a bit judgemental don't you think? No, I just think you're a bit crazy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009