Have you ever had a kid that just can't fall asleep and you demand they go to sleep!!

C'mon, lol their brains are still working, lol. What made me laugh is that he is in the livingroom because the a/c is in here and all the lights are off. I am on the computer and he starts giggling so cute and it was contagious. I asked him why he was still awake and he was remembering something from 2nd grade! He is going into 5th grade next week. We went to the museum of Natural History and in the small animals section they had spiders, lizards, weird bugs, etc. The snake display was pretty big and on each side there were letters stuck on there that said "Please do not tap the snakes glass". Well someone scratched off the GL on all sides so it said"Please do not tap the snakes ass" It wasn't that funny to me back then but to see my son realizing now what it meant, IDk, forgive me, I had to walk out and laugh my butt off. What has your kid said that s funny even though it is a no-no! ????

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol that's cute
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• looove, I am torn about whether it's cute or not! I am sure some moms would ask "How does your son know what that means at his age"!!! I'm sorry but I laughed! Kind of like that little girl who says she'll kick the monster ass. I needed a laugh.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009