kitten needs HELP

my kitten is about 10 weeks old. I got him from a friend. I really love my kitten very much. I believe he is sick. Hes has been vomiting for 2 days. also he has really bad Diaherra its really watery. sorry tmi i know. he doesnt eay as good as he used to either. he doesnt play much he justs lays around.... I was reading a article saying he could have worms. How much would it cost to go to a vet and get him checked out? i know all are different. just looking for a price range.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pets

• I take my cat to the vet once a year for a check up. She gets a physical, worm treatment, and flea treatment/medicine for $90. At our last vet I paid $120 for the exact same thing.
    I just called every vet in the phone book until I found the best price.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 7:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• u kitten is to young for otc wormer u might have to go tot hte vet ...it sounds like to me he might have cocsittoises (sp) wich is a bug they can get...im sorry i cant give any advice on this if he were my cat i would take him, to the vet b/c after two days of not being able to keep anything down id start worrying about dehydration they might want a stool sample so make sure u take on in ina clean conatiner this will save u time
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2009