How can I go into labor?

I am expecting my 4th boy any day now and I really want to get him out without being put on the "PIT". And sex isnt an option. Any suggestions?

kgurrola082808

Asked by kgurrola082808 at 4:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walk, that worked for me and 6 other friends I have.... but that's about all I would trust!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:38 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Walking, spicy foods...there's many solutions. I hope your little boy comes out soon! I know the frustration!
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 6:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• you can always say no to an induction and let him come on his own. inductions are just an recommendation by the dr, unless it's medically necessary.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Patience and relaxation. The other stuff is just a distraction unless you are teetering on the brink of going on your own.

Don't let them even talk to you about induction until at least your 42 week is completed. Not every woman gestates the same and not all babies grow at the exact same rate, and to add to that the naegle's rule they use for everyone is notoriously off. Only 5% of women give birth on their EDD by sheer luck. And even if your 42 week is complete an induction isn't necessarily indicated if all is well and you are healthy and the baby is healthy, they can monitor and wait.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2009