i didnt mean to reject my dh during sex. but it just happened

so we flirted. after ds son went to bed i got out of the bath.. i was actually Really tired but i hadnt been with him since monday.so i wanted to be intimate... so i gave him some oral. we had some great sex.. then back to oral.. but now like twenty minutes later...im still giving him oral and he seems to be getting a littlle pushy... which is some ways i like.. but i DUNNO.. i was i AM Still really tired.. but Now awake bc i feel like crap . abt what happened. he started getting aggressive with the oral.. and i just SNApped and said get awy from. I should not have let him get so dominate with me.. and then repress that i was actually really tired and not feeling it.. he needless to say.. backed awy.. said thank for the blue balls and rejection.. and slammed the bed room door..HOW DO I mAKE THIS right.. i was one minute very turned on. but then the next i snapped..im in SHOCK.. and i feel like a horrible bitch.. any ADVICE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• :( been there. my DH is very emotional and bedroom sensitive too.

something special.... strip tease, shower together.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• or when he wakes up in the morning an I.O.U. coupon for.... well, whatever. lolz. just be blunt. u feel awful and are willing to do "anything" for forgiveness. dropping to your knees surely cant hurt
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• are you sure its because you were tired or because you felt womanized by his aggressiveness?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Stop trying to be in control of everything. sheesh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• anon how is she trying to be in control of everything? she asked for advice, not to be bashed.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think that you need to talk with him if you're not comfortable with his level of dominance. Also just talk with him, explain that you were tired and that next time you're not tired you'll make it up to him in some way.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 6:46 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• when my husband has been too dominate i let him know it. I am not going to feel degraded or forced into anything. Even if that is not what he is doing. Obviously something clicked in your head that there was a problem with what was going on. Talk to him about it, you have needs just like he does and if he cant respect your needs as a woman and i dont just mean physically, i mean mentally.
    fcangel9

Answer by fcangel9 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2009