Should I still vaccinate?

I think that I'm going to wait a little bit before I get my baby vaccinated or better space them out since my baby will have to work on eliminating it from his body.
"some infants could have been exposed to cumulative levels of mercury during the first six months of life that exceeded EPA recommended guidelines for safe intake of methylmercury.
As a precautionary measure, the Public Health Service (including the FDA, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and the American Academy of Pediatrics issued two Joint Statements, urging vaccine manufacturers to reduce or eiminate thimerosal in vaccines as soon as possible"

Statement from the Food and Drug Administration FDA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thimerasol has been removed from most vaccines - if you have any question you can ask your ped. That being said, with my younger three children I did selective vaccinating, delaying most and spreading them out. Just do your research and do what you feel is right for you and your children.

Answer by missanc at 7:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2009