OMG IM SO UPSET

I JUST WENT THRU MY HUSBAND'S CELLPHONE USAGE AND FOUND OUT HE WAS TALKING TO ONE OF HIS EXES THAT HE CHEATED WITH AND PROMISED NOT TO TALK TO ANYMORE. THEY TALKED FOR LIKE 45 MIN AT A TIME! LATE TOO AFTER I THOUGHT HE WAS IN BED. IM SO ANGRY AND HURT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH HER!!!! It's called an emotional affair. He has no business talking to his ex for that long of a time and sneaking about it. You should be the woman he is talking to about stuff that lasts that long, and late at night. Not his ex for one, and an ex he cheated with! Yes, I agree you need to talk calmly bc you are the bigger person her. However, what other conclusions are there to "jump" to when he is hiding talking to his ex when was "asleep" for 45 mins??? Guess I have been cheated on and run over too many times to believe any logical excuses anymore. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Next time you see him, sit him down and talk to him. Don't start off all emotional or upset because that will only set the mood to something that won't be productive. Just calmly say that you saw *this* and wanted to give him a chance to explain himself before you jumped to conclusions and got upset.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Okay you need to calm down and talk to him CALMLY if there's a large likelihood you'll get incredibly emotional during it and will start screaming or not getting your points out well then write them down before hand. Show him that you're better than him. Then wait calmly for his explanation. Make him feel smaller than you, because if he's lying to you, even if he's not doing anything with her, then he's a smaller person than you deserve.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 7:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I agree with Anon
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2009