How do you get someone on your friends list to answer back?

I seen someone on my friends list on and sent a message to them to talk, to see how they were doing. I tried several times to connect with them to connect. But they would not respond back. I was wondering if I should keep trying or just leave it.

smiley78172

Asked by smiley78172 at 7:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I answer messages that show up as messages on the top of the page, but I always forget chatterbox messages. And am answering those right now after your reminder. It's possible that your mom friend hasn't been here to get the message. I'd say send at most two and then let it go.

Answer by Bmat at 7:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Can you tell if they've logged in recently? Some people's pages still show their last login date, and some people have made it private. Does your friend's page show hers? Maybe she hasn't logged in recently and that's why she hasn't responded. If she has been active and isn't responding to your messages, I would just let it go and not keep sending them.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Has she replied to you in the past? Can you see Recent posts? By any chance we you on bad terms? You know when I was forced to come here after my Loved Site, Clubmom Closed. I didn't know how it worked here. I bet I still don't know much of this Site! I never knew how to get pm messages! If I ever over looked someone I felt so bad. I know many times so many here are just so busy. Care to reply, want to. But just forget! I have right now 430. If A good message is there from someone it may be lost? Way lost! I have an old slow computer & some days & some times it can take hours for my page to load up. Or any other's! I don't like to lose A friend or let go! But you have to trust in your heart. What you want to do! Try again. Give A interesting title in your message & see if you get A reply! I hope you do! Its caring you ask this question in hopes of your reply! I hope you get what you're looking for! Best of Luck you both!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:41 PM on Aug. 31, 2009