what do you think about this name?

Deztiny Arionna

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think its cute i dont like the z though i would spell it like Destiny, but i like the name its adorable! Congrats!
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 8:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I think that you should learn how to spell it right. Why change the spelling?? It looks like you don't know how to spell and that kid is going to grow up with people trying to correct her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'd like it better if it were spelled Destiny. And I prefer the pronunciation of Destiny instead of Deztiny with the Z sound.

But having said this, it is a pretty name. The first and last name flow together well. It is beautiful.

Answer by Bmat at 8:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Deztiny sounds too stripper-y for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Destiny Ariannah sounds cute, although I'm not a big fan of the named Destiny
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• OP here. it is not what i am naming my child. i was texting last night with my sister inlaw and she is naming her child that. i didnt like it. so i wanted other opinions. and i pretty much agree with you all. i really dont understand why she is putting the Z in it. sounds retarded.
    thanks everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I'd toss the Z and put in the S.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:40 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Tell her to please not do that! I have a dd named Lili and EVERYONE wants to spell it with a Y!!! It's so frustrating. Although I had my reasons for spelling it the way I did I really would like doing w/o correcting people ALL the time!!!
    momof5ga

Answer by momof5ga at 9:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I agree with momof5ga my dd is named Brooklynn and of course everyone leaves off the second n it doesn't really bother me, but I know she is going to have to deal with that her whole life. I had my reasons for spelling it that way also.
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Its a vile name.
    GrungeMum

Answer by GrungeMum at 10:46 AM on Aug. 31, 2009