Do you play Latte Land?

If you do, why?

If you don't, why not?

I play and I love it!
If you play, feel free to visit my coffee shop to buy a refill from me and I will return the favor. :) Also, I love to read messages from the players who buy refills from me. :)

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 8:12 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES! I love Latte Land! I started playing the day it came out and haven't stopped since. It is something I can do and if my kids come look over my shoulder, it's no big deal. The forums are a huge help too, all the players helping each other through the different areas of the game and the Java Mods rock! Cafemom did a great job with this game because I can sit down, use up my energy, buy a cup of coffee, use up that energy and then I have 24 minutes before my energy is built up again. It kind of forces me away from the computer for awhile (and I've been known to miss that 24 minutes deadline and come back an hour later, LOL). Anyway, I am enjoying it and the puzzle to it (especially when you get to the higher areas). I like to figure the drinks out on my own but if I ever get stuck, the forums are a huge help.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I just started two days ago. I am at the point that I'm not strong enough to do well in the next town, but it is taking forever to level up in the first town. In the new town I either fail to make the brew or nobody shows up, which I know means I need more experience. But getting the experience is taking most of the day now. So I gladly buy coffee from other members to bring up the energy.

I play because there is no violence, I can do it over the day and stop whenever I have other stuff to do, I love meeting the other players when I buy their coffee. If I can figure out how to click on a member name and buy coffee from them I'll buy from you, in another 40 minutes. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Click on Players at the top of your LL screen and it will take you to a screen of players. In the top right corner you can type the players name (it's their member name) and find them that way.

Tip: I write things down in a notebook to keep track of the drinks I serve the customers and the different beans I use. I also write down the points I'm given for each drink and bean.

Hang in there...you'll get it. If you get stuck or frustrated be sure to join the Latte Land group so you can view helpers for the town your coffee shop is in. There are also a lot of other members and Mods who will answer your questions, too.

See you there!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Yes I do. Does the fact that i'm level 42 say anything?? I'm not sure why I play though. I wish you could buy an energy refill from other players sooner though. It does take a long time to move up. I usually only buy coffee from someone who bothered to put a greeting message up tho' Nothing like walking into a shop and not even being greeted. Not saying my greeting is friendly, but at least I have one. LOL Buy from me and I do try to return the favor. Have a greeting message when I get there and I tip you too.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I didn't realize we offered tplaying tips too. It seems like a pain, but boost your marketing skill first to ensure you always get a customer you can ignore your hostessing skill almost completely. I alternate between marketing and brewing. You need higher marketing to move to the next town. Follow the guidelines off the map.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I tried it, but didn't care for it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Just opened a shop in Brewer's Square. Now it's back to Java Valley to re-build my Java Bucks. Still waiting for one key element in that area anyway. Maybe I'll go back to Percolate Park and work on the awards for that area. Decisions decisions. I don't "love" the game, but it's amusing enough.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:40 AM on Aug. 31, 2009