Never been so happy....

To see a realtionship end in my life! Ok so this is more of an update than a question, but I wanted everyone who ever responded to my questions to know how much I apprecieate it. My "boyfriend" of 6 months and I broke up this weekend, and I am so relieved. He has been verbally abusive to me, mean, rude, and just inconsiderate. Saturday night was the straw that broke the camel's back. All I wanted was to take him some food and see him, but obviously in his bi polar mind I was being a witch by wanting to do that LOL. Anyway, it's over now and I am SO relieved, like a burden or the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. No more questions about him, no more feeling bad about myself, I deserved better all along. Once again thanks to all the wonderful ladies who gave me encouragement, or just good advice over the past 6 months, I hope I can do the same for you!

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• good

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• That's great news to hear!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Thanks you guys!!!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2009