How was?

Everyone's church services yesterday? Ours were wonderful, morning and night! Seems like it was exactly what I needed to hear!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• it was good.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I go Sat night and it was Awesome and Outta this world! Worship was over the top and the two women who spoke were fabulous and amazing full of the fire of His Love and the joy of his Love! ! God rocked the House !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• hugsI missed church services yesterday unfortunately. I really could have used a good dose of the Holy Spirit too !!!

lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Great! Our guest speaker prophesied a few things over me. Its been a long time since God picked me out of a crowd and gave me a Word....Just for me. How refreshing and it was just what I needed to hear.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:28 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• yes i thought our speaker was really dead on.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• great.. i serve so i'm at all 3 services.. sat nite, and two sun morning... we're doing a video series called "The Chair" it's different ppl in our church basically telling their story and alls i can say is wow... God is amazing and again wow.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I didnt really get to Listen to it, cause I was in the Nursery all morning during Service! But I record them then Listen to them!!!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 3:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2009