When did your baby start pulling up?

My DD is 8 months old and started crawling a week ago. Like 3 days after she started crawling, she started pulling up on the chairs and trying to stand.

I'm just curious as to how old your baby was when they started pulling up. It seems kind of early. But my mom said I was walking at 9 mos, so I don't know if she is going to walk early. This is just for fun, not a serious question.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 9:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My youngest started pulling up to standing in his crib when he was 6 months. My dh gets up with my son every morning and I didn't believe him when he told me, so the next morning I went in and there he was, standing up with the biggest grin on his face!

Answer by missanc at 9:45 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• 6 mo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• My son started pulling up at around 6 months, started cruising at 7 months (also started crawling at 7 months)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:15 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Ok, I'm talking about pulling up into a standing position, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• 5 months or so I think with my youngest. It wasn't till like 6 months or so with my oldest though. And my oldest didn't start walking till he was 11 months old and my youngest is trying to do it and he is only 7 months old.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2009