question?

What are signs that i might have hemoroids? Im 21 weeks prego.. I got alot of pressure in my bottom area.. It hurts when i sit down sometimes and i havent used the bathroom in 2 days? What can i do ? Thanks God bless

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't do stool softeners. They won't sole the underlying problem. Check your prenatals...some have too much iron and iron is VERY constipating. There are a couple of options: Switch to an iron free childrens mutlivitamin like flintstones and instead take liquid chlorophyll or Floradix as iron supplements instead. Neither is constipating and the chlorophyll actuall keeps the stools naturally soft. Also check your diet. Are you getting enough fiber and water -- both are essential for regularity. In the meantime to get your stools flowing again, go for prune juice -- its an aquired taste -- but just take it like a shot.

If your anus starts to itch that is an early sign of irritation. The best remedy is to buy alcohol free Thayer's witch hazel and apply to the anus with a cotton ball (it'll feel cold then warm a bit if the area is irritated) then apply a dab of pure aloe (no alcohol!).
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Feel your butt hole, trust me-you can't mistake a hemorrhoid- If it already hurts, or burns it could be a sign of them coming, so change your diet and add stool softeners now.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:13 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Prep H wipes!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 10:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2009