hubby thinks its stupid ... what do you think?

that i take my dd to the park shes only 9 months old but can swing go down the slide with me and crawl on some of the stuff with my supervision of course he said because she cant fully play on her own there is no reason to bring her and that it is silly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think you are a good mommy. She's getting social cues from her peers, time outside, and bonding with mommy. Men just don't get it sometimes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Lol, boys are so funny. I think its great that you take your child to the park. They need to experience new things. Plus, who wants to be cooped up inside the house all day?
    Sierra_Mistress

Answer by Sierra_Mistress at 9:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I took my dd around that age...just a word of caution...when you take her down the slide, make sure that her legs are inside yours...if her shoe catches on the side as you go down, you can break her leg.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• no I don't think it;s silly I've taken my son to the park when he started to sit up. And so many other places to even before he could sit up. Heck I've taken my yougest one to the park when he wasn't even a month old but that to take my older son to the park but I've gone down the slide with them both.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If you want to do that, it's fine with me. But I wouldn't do it myself. She is to young. She can crawl around at home.

Answer by louise2 at 9:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• i take my son to the park and hes only 3 months old. he just loves to be outside, loves the fresh air. its not silly.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• Keep it up you sound like a great MOMMA!!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 9:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• I take my 9 month old son to the playground at least once a week. There's a great one only 2 miles from my home - we bike up there (I have a bike seat). He loves to swing and watch the other kids play. It entertains him!

Answer by missanc at 9:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• If your daughter is having fun, that should be what matters.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2009

• It's good for her to get out of the house, see different sites than the inside of your home, get fresh air, and get sunlight which = vitamin D.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2009